Creative Worker route is a temporary immigration route for people who wish to come to the UK to work or perform as entertainers, creative artists, fashion models or their support staff (entourage) with the intention to make a unique contribution to the UK’s cultural sphere in the sectors of dance, music, film, theatre, television, circuses, opera and fashion modelling. Entourages include but is not limited to:
- Production crew with technical or specialist skills and previous working relationship with creative worker
- Non- technical, non-creative personal assist who supports a director or producer of international status in film and television and has had a significant prior working relationship with that director or producer.
To be eligible to apply for this visa, you must have:
- Applied for and obtained entry clearance as a Creative Worker before you arrive in the UK
- Prove you are not a visa national
- Show a valid Certificate of Sponsorship from an approved sponsor for the Creative Worker route and
- If you have consecutive engagements, the total length of all the periods of engagement, together with any gap between those engagements is three months or less
- If you do not have continuous engagements, the total length of the period of engagement is three months or less and
- Show you otherwise meet the requirements to be granted permission as a creative worker.
- Provide a valid medical certificate confirming you have undergone screening for active pulmonary tuberculosis and that this is not present in them.
- Pay any fee and Immigration Health Charge to have been paid
- You must provide any required biometrics
- You must have provided a passport or other travel document which satisfactorily establish identity and nationality
- You must have a Certificate of Sponsorship which was issued to them no more than three months before the date of application
If you are applying from within the UK, you must have or have last had entry clearance or permission to stay as a Creative Worker.
If you require any further information or you would like to make an application for a Creative Worker visa, please do not hesitate to contact one of our lawyers.
Call 0203 815 8440 to book an appointment.