You can apply for an Innovator Founder visa if:
- You want to set up and run an innovative business in the UK – something that is unique.
- Your business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved body, also known as an endorsing body
There are also certain other eligibility requirements to be met such as the business idea being new, innovative, viable and create jobs.
You can stay for 3 years if you either:
- Come to the UK on an Innovator Founder visa
- Switch to this visa from another visa while in the UK
There would have to be meetings with the endorsing body after 12 months and 24 months to show you’re making progress with your business.
You would need to have had at least £1,270 in your bank account for 28 consecutive days before you either:
- Apply for an Innovator Founder visa
- Apply to extend your Innovator Founder visa or switch to an Innovator Founder visa if you’ve been in the UK for less than a year
The fee for an Innovator Founder visa is £1,036 if applying from outside the UK and is £1,292 if you are within the UK and wish to extend or switch visas.
Applying for Innovator Founder Visa?
We at Ashton Ross Law are considered as one of the leading Immigration law firms in the UK with a high success rate in securing visas for our clients. Our team of solicitors can help you secure an Innovator Founder Visa by working closely with you to ensure that your application is successful. We can prepare your application and deal with all related matters such as applying to the relevant endorsement body and submitting your application to the Home Office.
You can speak directly with our solicitors to arrange a consultation on 020 3815 8440.