The Ukraine Family Scheme allows applicants to join family members, or extend their stay, in the UK. Everyone must make a separate application, even children travelling with a family member.
To apply to the Ukraine Family Scheme you must:
- Be applying to join or accompany your UK-based family member
- Be Ukrainian, or the family member of a Ukrainian national who is applying to the scheme to join a UK-based immediate family member
- Have been living in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022 (even if you have now left Ukraine)
Homes for Ukraine Scheme
To apply to the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme you must be Ukrainian, or the immediate family member of a Ukrainian national who has been granted permission under, or is applying to and qualifies for, the Homes for Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme.
You must also:
- Have been residing in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022 (including those who have now left Ukraine)
- Be outside of the UK
- Have an eligible UK-based sponsor, or you can choose the Scottish or Welsh Government as your sponsor